Yoga In The Morning
Ever wonder how every yoga instructor you meet has a lot of energy? Coffee or green tea may play a role, but caffeine isn’t the only explanation. The secret is, well, yoga.
Certified yoga instructors are saying that 15-minute morning routine- centers the mind, balances the body, and awakes you with more lasting energy than any coffee drink you can provide.
Even on those mornings when you can barely drag yourself out of bed , approach to your mat—or simply your living room rug—for this sequence that anyone can do (no experience or toe-touching flexibility required!). Not only do these feel-good poses perk you up, but they’ll also open your hips, stretch your shoulders, and lengthen your spine. The result: You’ll walk away feeling centered, focused, and ready to own the day.
- Practicing Sun Salutation-Why And How To Do It
- Which Eating Habits To Avoid Before Sleep
- 7 Ideas How To Update Common Children Room
- Which Do You Think Is Better:Coffee Or Tea
- Wanna Relax Your Back? Try The Crocodile Pose(Makarasana)