If you have never practiced yoga and you want to start, it will probably be a new way that will refresh and uplift your body,mind and spirit and yoga basics are just for you.
All yoga disciplines have one purpose: to awake within you the lost feelings of balance and harmony which will help and speed up the process of getting back to yourself all over again.
At the beginning, naturally, your focus will be on stretching and poses in order to set the basics of movements of the body and to try to overcome the beginners muscle tensions which makes some poses difficult or not possible to accomplish.
Awareness In Yoga
The key of awareness of a yoga pose is to observe what is happening within that pose. Then, you will learn how to make adjustments which will create an energy flow that you’ll start to be aware of and it will put your body in balanced position.
- Your goal should be to develop the feel of ease and stability
- Be aware of your inner body limits in order not to create unnecessary muscle tensions or even an injury.Be aware of your inner limits and respect the physical senses appearing deep within you
- At the same time, explore the edges of your conciseness which might detour your focus from the activity
Awareness of breathing is a crucial part of that focus.Being aware for your own breathing that allows you to “hear” the impression of the pose in its fullness.
You will learn how to make the poses: methods of entering, holding and getting out of a pose and you will be able to determine the range of effects that each pose dose for your body, breathing and mind.
Believe me, regular yoga exercise will improve your ability to concentrate and focus better.
Worrying About Something During Exercise?
Relaxing and awareness of breathing will help you to find the source of your tension and it will transform your perception for the pose as well as your self confidence.
Be patient until you reach the state of mind that will transform your body and way of thinking. One step at a time.
If we want to acknowledge the truth we must dive into the depth and not only to swim further away
- Wake Up With Practicing Morning Yoga
- Practicing Sun Salutation-Why And How To Do It
- Which Ayurveda Practices Boost Your Energy
- Why Walking Is The Best Meditation You Can Get
- Wanna Relax Your Back? Try The Crocodile Pose(Makarasana)