Fennel Juice Anyone?
When summer heat will start bothering you and sweating you off, and you want to refresh yourself, fennel juice combinations are perfect for the occasion.
In fact, all juices are.
In the first juice, the freshness of the lemon and tender soothing qualities of chamomile tea, will give you such a pleasant experience, that will make you to do this juice more frequently.
When I tried this combination, I almost by default put it on the top of my list of favorite summer refreshing drinks.
Of course, cold iced lemonade with mint leaves will always remain at the top.
In case you are wondering what is fennel…
What is fennel?
Fennel is crunchy and slightly sweet veggie, always adding a refreshing contribution to the ever popular Mediterranean cuisine.
Most often it is associated with Italian cooking as well becoming an irreplaceable part of many cold stews and salads.
And the best part is that it is available from the autumn through early spring.
It is is composed of a white or pale green bulb from which closely superimposed stalks are arranged. The stalks are topped with feathery green leaves near which flowers grow and produce fennel seeds.
The bulb, stalk, leaves and seeds are all edible.
And of course, we will try something new today.
How to prepare this fresh, tender and indulging detox juice?
Fennel And Chamomile Juice
Makes 200 ml
- 1 lemon (plus extra to serve)
- 150 g fennel
- 100 ml chilled chamomile tea
- Ice cubes
- Peel the lemon and juice it with the fennel
- Mix the juice with chamomile tea
- Pour the juice into a glass over ice and serve with slices with lemon
Fennel And Lettuce Juice
Makes 200 ml
- 125 fennel
- 175 lettuce
- ½ lemon
Juice fennel with lettuce, adding ½ lemon juice and of course…serve it chilled…
- Refreshing Cucumber,Lemon And Mint Smoothie
- Amazing Cucumber Lassi Smoothie For Soothing Your Gut
- 4 Refreshing Sparkling Juice Recipes That Will Cool You Down
- Kiwi Fruit,Watermelon And Passion Fruit Juice
- Have You Tried Tomato,Orange And Celery Juice? So Refreshing!