1 large ripe/spotty banana, mashed
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
Pure maple syrup
Nuts and seeds
Banana soft serve
In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Now stir in the chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla (if using). Cover and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine. If your Vegan Overnight Oats have a runny consistency even after they soak, simply stir in an additional 1 tablespoon chia seeds and place the mixture back in the fridge until it has thickened up. If the oat mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of milk and stir to combine.
Not a banana fan? Try swapping the mashed banana for 1/4-1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt and liquid sweetener, if desired
- Using Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- Make Easy Morning Start With These 2 Delicious Vegan Breakfast
- How To Make The Perfect Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- How To Make These Amazing Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes