- 1 large ripe/spotty banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts and seeds
- Banana soft serve
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Now stir in the chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
- Stir in the oats, almond milk, and vanilla (if using). Cover and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine. If your Vegan Overnight Oats have a runny consistency even after they soak, simply stir in an additional 1 tablespoon chia seeds and place the mixture back in the fridge until it has thickened up. If the oat mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of milk and stir to combine.
- Not a banana fan? Try swapping the mashed banana for 1/4-1/2 cup of your favorite yogurt and liquid sweetener, if desired
- Using Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- 2 Tasteful Vegan Breakfast Recipes For Christmas Morning
- Papaya Smoothie
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes
- Make A Morning Kick-Try This Cranberry Oatmeal Pleasure!