This colorful peach milkshake can be used as a healthy treat and desert for any occasion. Using raspberries, honey, peaches and everything else, can turn this milkshake into pure indulgence.
Marbled Peach Milkshake
Makes 900 ml
- 300 g raspberries
- 4 teaspoons pure honey
- 2 large juicy peaches
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste(or few drops vanilla essence)
- 125 ml single cream
- 150 ml orange juice
- Put the raspberries into a food processor and make a puree.
- Press them through non-metalic strainer to remove the seeds
- Stir in half the honey
- Check for sweetness(if needed add honey)
- Halve the peaches and cut the flesh
- Blend them to a puree state with vanilla bean paste of essence and cream
- Blend the orange juice and the remaining honey
- Spoon a layer of the peach to puree about a depth of about 15mm in glasses
- Add a layer of of raspberry puree and repeat the layering process
- Lightly marble the colors with a knife and serve
Vanilla and Yogurt Smoothie
- 175 ml plain live yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbs of pure honey
- 300 ml apple juice
- mint leafs to serve
Blend all ingredients together and drink up!
- Have You Tried This Amazing Three Layer Colorful Smoothie
- Start Your Day With This Delicious And Simple Berry Breakfast
- 3 Incredible Refreshing Morning Smoothies That Will Wake You Up!
- Pumpkin Smoothies – The Best Way To Welcome Fall
- Basic Spinach Smoothies