Light And Easy Toffee Bananas
Sometimes, you just don’t have any clue what kind of desert you want to prepare for your family, and toffee bananas are always fastest and best solution, coming as handy as possible in sweet cravings.
Of course, sometimes you simply don’t have that extra time to prep something more complicated as you usually do, still, you can prepare something very fast just to satisfy everybody sweet tooth – including yours.
This recipe is super easy and super fast to prepare, and you just need to see what ingredients you already have in the pantry to put this sweet story live.
Maybe you wonder what is toffee and what is the difference between toffee and caramel.
Both caramel and toffee are based on slowly, carefully burning sugar, often with butter. Caramel though, is softer because it also includes cream, milk, or condensed milk and toffee is basically sugar and butter only.
So, here is the recipe and we hope you will find 10 min of your precious time to make it.
Toffee Bananas With Vanilla Cream
Preparation 5 min
Cooking 5 min
Note: For more people double the ingredients
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 2 large bananas(sliced)
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 8 tbsp double cream
- 1 teaspoon rum
- 4 tbsp double cream
- few drops vanilla extract(enhance the flavor by adding more vanilla drops)
- Put the butter and sugar in a nonstick frying pan
- Heat gently until you melt the sugar
- Add the bananas and toss in the sugary sauce for about 2 min until they are soften and warmed
- Add the cream and rum and heat them through in the frying pan
- Make the vanilla cream by whipping the cream and vanilla extract until it becomes light and showing its shape
- Take a platter, put the bananas, add some vanilla cream and drizzle some toffee sauce all over and serve
- Or, you can take one glass, add layer of toffee sauce, add vanilla cream, bananas, following the same process until you fill the glass to the top, and add some chocolate shavings for decoration
- Or, you can bake pancakes, add layer of toffee sauce, add vanilla cream, bananas, following the same process until you decide to finish
It can’t be simpler than this!
Of course you can do variations of this recipe, by switching bananas with pineapple. The procedure is the same, you just have to use different fruit in this sweet desert story.
Enjoy and let us know if you liked it!
- Nourish Your Soul With This Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
- How To Make Light And Simple Dessert:Orange Scented Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
- Pumpkin Smoothies – The Best Way To Welcome Fall
- Two Easy-made Christmas Vegetarian Desserts To Enjoy
- How To Make Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake And Become Guilt Free