How To Remove Facial Hair
Facial hair is every woman’s nightmare.They are constantly trying to find some permanent solution which will put an end to their troubles.
Most women try all sorts of treatments for their removal like waxing, or shaving, but experts say that these methods are completely wrong, because they can have the opposite result.Make it grow more.
They really do eliminate the hair for a short period of time, but on the long run the hair can grow thicker and faster than before.
The other options like laser treatments and electrolysis are really effective, but can cost you a fortune, so what can you do?
Here are four simple methods for hair removal that you can try and see which one fulfill your needs best.
- Mix one cup of flour(try chickpea flour)
- Half a teaspoon of curcumin
- Few drops of milk
- Apply the mixture on your face, on the hairs you want to remove in the direction of hair growth and let it dry off. Once the mixture is dry use a wet towel and start removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remove any residue with warm water.
- In the end apply some moisturizer
- Your skin might feel slightly irritated but the feeling lasts just for a while
This method of hair removal makes your skin smoother and lighter as well. If you practice it regularly you will notice significant reduction in facial hair.
You can also use fresh lemon juice and some chickpea flour to remove the unwanted facial hairs.
- Mix 10gr of lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 30gr of flour
- Mix until you get a homogenous paste and apply it on your face
- Leave it to dry off for about 15 minutes and then you can remove it
- Remove the mixture with a towel, pressing firmly in the direction of hair growth
- 2 teaspoons of ground flour
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of rose water(or normal water)
- Mix everything as a paste
- Apply and leave for 10-15 min
- Rub in different direction of facial hair growth
- Rinse thoroughly
Body Hair Removal
You can also prepare a stronger mixture and use it to remove hair from other body parts as well. You’ll need an egg white, corn flour and sugar.
- Mix one egg white with a tablespoon of sugar and add half a tablespoon of corn flour
- Mix thoroughly until you get a thick paste
- Apply the mixture on dry skin, in the direction of hair growth and leave it to dry off.
- Peel the mixture off in the opposite direction of hair growth
And that’s it!