No Time Prep
Everybody wants to cook better and we all choose recipes that don’t take so much time in the kitchen, and stir fry vegetables recipe is just one of them.
Fast and easy prep recipes were always my thing.
This one I love to do more often, because it is fast,easy, delicious and it goes with all meat dishes, but vegans and vegetarians can make it in its original version.
Your family will love it, especially your kids who are not huge fans of any kind of veggies.
Still, this one is worth to try and can bear alterations any way you please. I will leave that to your vivid imagination.
Stir Fry Vegetables
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper,deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 celery stick, sliced
- handful of spinach or kale
- some broccoli
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- small pinch of chili powder
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 gr mushrooms, sliced
- 50 gr of bean sprouts
- 1 large carrot , cut into batons
- spring onion curls for garnishing(optional)
- Heat the oil in a large non stick pan (I prefer wok pan for this meal prep)
- Add the onion and cook for about 2-3 min
- Add the red, green, yellow pepper and celery, and saute for a few minutes
- Add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chili powder and stir thoroughly
- Add the remaining vegetables and stir fry over a medium heat for about 15 min until veggies become soften
- Add a small amount of water if it is necessary
- When finished, put it in a deep bowl, garnish the stir fry vegetables with spring onion curls and serve with meat , rice or wholemeal pitta bread
You can make variations of this meal by transforming it into stir fry chicken with vegetables and cooked noodles meal.
In that way you’ll get whole new nutritious meal that can satisfy even the most sensitive taste buds.
- Feta Frittata With Fresh Herbs That Will Rock Your Breakfast!
- It Is So Easy,You’ll Make It As A Regular One:Tortillas With Tuna Salsa And Cheese
- Easy Carbonara Pasta Made In Just Minutes
- Amazing Salmon Recipe Made In No Time: Salmon Curry With Tomato Salad
- Sunday Sauce Meatballs- Great Recipe In No Time!