Low Energy Levels
Whether you workout or you have some other physical activities (working around the house), eventually, you have to restore your energy levels really fast.
As you have low energy levels, you’ll feel like beat up,with no desire even to move.
How to recover faster after physical effort?
As first aid, you can use liquid food in form of smoothies or shakes, with lots of energy restoration fruits and appropriate foods whatsoever.
Blended drinks are always the best for providing recovery nutrients. They are easy, convenient and nutritious, and the combination of calories, carbohydrates and protein can easily be adjusted individually.
The ideal carbohydrate and protein combinations can be made using whey powder (for protein restoration) and fruit, yogurt, milk (for the carbohydrate restoration) and maybe some additional stuff like peanut butter, honey or almond extract.
Here, we will present three of them that will shake you up and restore your energy back even though every part of your body is hurting from the activity done.
Berry Shake With Green Tea
- 4 oz low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 tbsp milled flax seeds
- ¾ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 banana
- Approx. ¼ cup water
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Boil water and add the teabag. Let the tea bag stay in hot water for about 3 mins
- Blend flax seed, add the berries and yogurt, and juice them until they are smooth enough
- Squeeze and remove the teabag
- Add tea to the berry mix and blend all over again until you smooth them finely.
- Adjust the consistency with some additional water and add some honey if desired
Oatmeal And Blackberries Shake
- 2 tbsp low fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ cup raw oatmeal
- ¾ cup blackberries
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 4 – 6 ice cubes
Blend all together and smooth until its finished.
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 cup water
- coconut shavings
- 6 ice cubes
Blend all together and smooth until it is finished. Sprinkle with some coconut shavings and serve.
We hope that after consuming these amazing energy restoring shakes, you feel more energized and ready to go again.
- Protein Shakes For Energy Restoration
- Pumpkin Smoothies – The Best Way To Welcome Fall
- 3 Incredible Refreshing Morning Smoothies That Will Wake You Up!
- Two Easy-made Christmas Vegetarian Desserts To Enjoy
- Green Smoothies That Boost Energy For Good Start Of Your Day!