Solve Your Problem With Smoothies For Toddlers
Smoothies for toddlers are great solution if your kids won’t even touch fruits. It is by far the hardest thing parents face when toddlers won’t eat any fruits at all .
But don’t worry, there is a solution to your “fruity”problem.
You can easily experiment with these yogurt smoothies for toddlers and see if you’ll succeed…eventually.
And don’t worry, as long as they’re drank in moderation, you don’t have nothing to worry about.
Before You Start
- Remove all of the seeds and stems from your fruit
- Dice them to get through the blender easier
- Use fresh seasonal fruits
- Add liquid into the blender first, and then add about half of your fruit and other ingredients
- Smooth them and then add the rest of the ingredients
- At summer time, you can add ice cubes at the very end when smoothing
It is always a good idea to invest in buying good blender if you want to make these “easy level” smoothies for toddlers.
Kid Friendly Yogurt Smoothies
Keep in mind to use organic kefir yogurt drinks without any added sugars or flavors. And of course, you can add your own flavors by your personal choice.
By making food at home, you not only control the quality, but you also control what goes into the final product.
The best part of it : They are made in just minutes!
Banana Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie
- 2 cups plain whole milk kefir
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 fresh or frozen bananas
Put everything in a blender and smooth until you reach creamy texture.
Pineapple And Peach Yogurt Smoothie
- 3 fresh peaches
- 2 cups of cut fresh pineapple
- ½ cup non-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup agave nectar (or honey)
- De-pit and skin peaches
- Cut up pineapple
- Put them in the freezer for 2-3 hours until harden but not solid
- Place them in a blender with all other ingredients and puree until smooth
Blueberry And Avocado Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until you reach smooth and creamy texture.
And of course, you can make this look more appealing by serving it with fresh blueberries and whipped cream just for fun.
Advise: Include your kids in this smoothie making process, and make them realize they’ve done something by themselves and silently boost their self esteem – they’ll need it!
- Basic Spinach Smoothies
- Pumpkin Smoothies – The Best Way To Welcome Fall
- 3 Incredible Refreshing Morning Smoothies That Will Wake You Up!
- Green Smoothies That Boost Energy For Good Start Of Your Day!
- Pure Indulgence – Banana & Chocolate Smoothie