Why I Adore Vegetable Juice
Eating vegetables provides many health benefits,among which is reduced risk of some chronic diseases. They provide plenty of nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body.
My favorite juice-I must say- is a vegetable juice, since I feel so refreshed and full of energy when I am drinking it.I feel so satisfied only by knowing that my vegetable juice is giving me all the nutrients I need. By the way-it helps me in loosing my weight-the healthy way!
Seven Vegetable Juice
Makes 200 ml
- 50 gr green pepper
- 50 gr celery
- 90 gr carrots
- 25 gr spinach
- 25 gr red onion
- 90 gr cucumber
- 50 gr tomatoes
- sea salt and pepper
- Core and de-seed the pepper.
- Trim the celery and cut it into 5 cm lenghts.
- Juice the carrot,spinach,red onion,cucumber and tomato with pepper and celery,taking care that the spinach leaves do not clog the machine
- Pour the juice into a glass and season with sea salt and black pepper
- Decorate with tomato quarters if liked and serve immediately.
For yellow pepper,spinach and apple juice,core and de-seed 100 gr yellow pepper and juice the flesh with 125 g od spinach and 250 g of apple.
- A Bit Of A “Hot” Kick-Tomato,Red Pepper & Cabbage Juice
- Caribbean Bean And Rice Soup
- Have You Tried Tomato,Orange And Celery Juice? So Refreshing!
- Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower and Kale Salad
- Celery Juice With Pineapple And Grape