Restaurant Interior With Transparent Acrylic Tubes
Architect genius Kengo Kuma has designed the new interior of a new French restaurant Nacrée ,run by a Japanese chef who had worked for Astrance, a restaurant with Michelin’s 3-star rating in Paris.
The feature of this space is flowers arranged in cylinders made of wooden bar and acrylic. By casting artistic flowers at center was aimed to create obscure and gentle air in the space by using an unconventional element of architecture.The focal characteristic of this space is defined by an unconventional element of architecture that wraps and curves around floor plan to form a decorative and functional element.
Fake flowers inserted into cylindrical tubes
- How To Know If You Are Buying Genuine Honey?
- Powerful Feng Shui Cures For Love And Romance
- Create Your Summer Wedding
- Front Door Feng Shui Tips:How To Invite Great Energy Into Your Home
- Summer Flowers In Your Garden