Restaurant Interior Designers
Making original restaurant interior is quite a challenge for many architects and they compete who will make the best ones.
Among them is architect genius Kengo Kuma who has designed the new interior of a new French restaurant Nacrée , run by a Japanese chef who had worked for Astrance, a restaurant with Michelin’s 3-star rating in Paris.
The feature of this space is flowers arranged in cylinders made of wooden bar and acrylic.
Within the restaurant interior, artistic flowers are at center, aimed to create obscure and gentle air in the space by using an unconventional element of architecture.
The focal characteristic of this space is defined by an unconventional element of architecture that wraps and curves around floor plan to form a decorative and functional element.
Fake flowers inserted into cylindrical tubes
- Powerful Feng Shui Cures For Love And Romance
- How To Know If You Are Buying Genuine Honey?
- Create Your Summer Wedding On A Dime
- Front Door Feng Shui Tips:How To Invite Great Energy Into Your Home
- 15 Most Popular Summer Flowers For Your Garden