Cucumber is most refreshing vegetable in summer and it can be used in so many different ways.Here we are going to use it as part of a lemon and mint smoothie.
- 250 g(8 oz)cucumber,plus extra to serve
- 1/2 lemon
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Peel and roughly chop the cucumber.Squeeze the lemon.
- Put the cucumber and lemon into a food processor or blender with the mint leaves and the ice cubes,and process briefly.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass,decorate with a strip of cucumber(if liked) and serve immediately.
For grapefruit and cucumber smoothie,chop 1 cucumber and blend it with 150 ml grapefruit juice and a handful of ice cubes.Process the ingredients to make an ice cold drink.
- Alfalfa With Pineapple Juice
- Summer Refreshment With Lychee Frappe
- Grapefruit Juice With Papaya And Raspberry
- Try Something Different- Carrot, Chicory & Celery Juice
- Summer Refreshment With Lemonade And Ice Tea