Mango fruit taste so good that people often forget they are also healthy as well! Still, it is one of many summer delights that should be part of your daily fruit menu.
In case you are wondering what goodness mango fruit has, then you should read following and see that is a really good choice in your diet plan as well.
225 gr contains
76 percent vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster)
25 percent vitamin A (antioxidant and vision)
11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins (hormone production in brain and heart disease prevention)
9 percent healthy probiotic fiber
9 percent copper (copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes plus production of red blood cells)
7 percent potassium (to balance out our high sodium intake)
4 percent magnesium
Now the best part – smoothies.
Mango,Coconut And Lime Lassi Smoothie
- 1 large ripe mango
- juice of 1 orange
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- 300g natural yogurt
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- orange slices to decorate(optional)
- ice cubes(optional)
Peel the mango and dice the flesh.Put the mango into a food processor or blender with the orange and lime juices, honey, yogurt and coconut milk. Process until smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a jug and then pour into tall glasses over ice.You can decorate with slices of orange.Serve immediately.
Pineapple and Coconut Smoothie
- 100 g pineapple flesh
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml soy milk
Blend everything into a food processor or blender.Pour into glasses.Serve cold and sprinkled with toasted coconut crumbs.
- Have You Tried This Amazing Three Layer Colorful Smoothie
- This Is The Best Tropical Fruit Smoothie You Will Ever Need!
- Bed Time Drink- Cranberries And Yogurt Smoothie
- Best Exotic Fruit Smoothies That Will Bring Sunny Days Closer
- Have You Tried This Colorful Peach Milkshake?