Nutrition By Numbers
Mango’s taste so good that people forget they are also healthy! One cup (225 grams contain) contains the following. Percentages apply to daily value.
- 105 calories
- 76 percent vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster)
- 25 percent vitamin A (antioxidant and vision)
- 11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins (hormone production in brain and heart disease prevention)
- 9 percent healthy probiotic fiber
- 9 percent copper (copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes plus production of red blood cells)
- 7 percent potassium (to balance out our high sodium intake)
- 4 percent magnesium
Mango,Coconut And Lime Lassi Smoothie
- 1 large ripe mango
- juice of 1 orange
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- 300g natural yogurt
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- orange slices to decorate(optional)
- ice cubes(optional)
Peel the mango and dice the flesh.Put the mango into a food processor or blender with the orange and lime juices,honey,yogurt and coconut milk.Process until smooth.
Transfer the mixture to a jug and then pour into tall glasses over ice.You can decorate with slices of orange.Serve immediately.
Pineapple and Coconut Smoothie
- 100 g pineapple flesh
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml soy milk
Blend everything into a food processor or blender.Pour into glasses.Serve cold and sprinkled with toasted coconut crumbs.
- Have You Tried This Colorful Peach Milkshake?
- Nourish Your Soul With This Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
- Papaya Smoothie
- Grapefruit Juice With Papaya And Raspberry
- Summer Berry Smoothie