Pumpkin is not only fall’s favorite ingredient for cooking, but it is also a super food for your skin as pumpkin mask mixture.
It’s incredibly rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C, which helps boost collagen and prevent signs of aging. The quantity of zinc is great for those who are blemish-prone,since it helps control oil production.
This face mask is made along with apple cider vinegar which helps balance pH and is equally helpful for blemish-prone skin.
1 tbsp pumpkin puree (100% pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1.Mix ingredients in a small bowl
2. Apply evenly & lightly to the skin
3. Let sit for 15 min
4. Rinse off
This mix will last up to 4 days, covered & refrigerated.
- Pumpkin Smoothies – The Best Way To Welcome Fall
- Tips On How To Say Goodbye To Pimples
- How To Make These Amazing Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Have You Tried This Colorful Peach Milkshake?
- Have You Tried This Amazing Three Layer Colorful Smoothie