Silence Speaking To You…
When was the last time that you have found time to enjoy the power of solitude to rejuvenate yourself, refocus and revitalize you mind, body and spirit feeling the all might power of silence?
All ancient and wise traditions in this world came to the same conclusion: in order to reconnect again with the person who you really are, and to meet the dignity that you posses, you must have time on a regular basis to just stay calm and be quiet.
Of course, you are always busy. But the question is: because of what you are so busy?
The Importance Of Silence
Practicing solitude occasionally, at least for a few minutes during the day, will surely help you concentrate to your highest priorities in life and will help you avoiding the negligence that prevails in people’s lives.
The EXCUSE that you don’t enough have time to be silent within, is same as you are saying you are too busy with driving and not stopping to put some gasoline in the car.
Silencing yourself gives you certain mental energy boost like no other energy source. It has the power to get people to think and to act, it can help slow the mind down. In silence, all solution for problems arrive. Just by having a quiet mind.
The trouble with silence is that many people feel the need to fill the void of silence with needless chatter, TV, with music or noise of some kind.
Often, silence can make people feel uncomfortable and alone, and that’s why many people leave their TV’s ON all the time when nobody is watching, just to make a background noise.
What Happens When There Is Silence?
Many good things.
- We turn our thoughts and focus inwards and gain the power we need to refuel our minds
- Our ego is temporarily switched off or at least made to be quiet for a bit, and we start to see the real world as it should be
- Our thoughts get in the way of our reality sometimes and we don’t see the beauty of the world around us
When there is a silence, there is enough time for introspection and it is creating space to allow our true self to speak out.
Using the power of silence can make our true self stay connected to the flow of all energy that is surrounding us. When there is connection-understanding life is easy!
Try it and you’ll see the difference!
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- How To Enhance Your Willpower By Transforming Your Inner Dialogue
- Are You An Introvert ? 9 Signs That Will Tell You!
- Live And Love Even After 40-Age Doesn’t Matter!
- Why Walking Is The Best Meditation You Can Get