Bananas are high in fiber.One banana can provide nearly 10 percent of your daily fiber requirement. Vitamin B6 can also help protect against diabetes type 2 and aid in weight loss.
In general, bananas are a great weight loss food because they taste sweet and are filling, which helps curb cravings. They also help sustain blood sugar levels during workouts.
Checkout this extraordinary recipe!
Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
Makes 400 ml
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100 ml apple juice
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings to decorate
- Peel and roughly chop the banana.Place in a food processor or blender with cocoa powder,milk,apple juice and ice cream.Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 2 tall glasses,dust with cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings and serve.
For banana and peanut butter smoothie,put a banana,300 ml semi-skimmed milk and a tablespoon of smooth peanut butter into a food processor or blender and smooth until it is finished.
It is just YUMMY!