All Mighty Bananas
In general, bananas are great for weight loss because they taste sweet and are filling, they are high in fiber which helps curb cravings, and they can help sustain blood sugar levels during your workout sessions.
One banana can provide nearly 10 percent of your daily fiber requirement and Vitamin B6 can also help protect against diabetes type 2 and aid in weight loss, so it is good to consider this fruit on your menu list.
In case you have a sweet tooth and do not want to eat the whole cake, this smoothie can come quite handy in sugar crisis.
Checkout this extraordinary recipe and tell us if it satisfying your “sugary” needs.
Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
Makes 400 ml
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100 ml apple juice
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings to decorate
- Peel and roughly chop the banana
- Place in a food processor or blender with cocoa powder, milk, apple juice and ice cream
- Process until its smooth enough
- Pour the mixture into 2 tall glasses, dust with cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings and serve.
For banana and peanut butter smoothie, take 1 banana, 300 ml semi-skimmed milk and a tablespoon of smooth peanut butter into a food processor or blender and smooth until it is finished.
And that’s it!
It is just YUMMY!
- Pure Indulgence – Banana & Chocolate Smoothie
- Boost Your Energy With Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Two Easy-made Christmas Vegetarian Desserts To Enjoy
- Fast And Amazing Desert: Toffee Bananas With Vanilla Cream
- Apple,Banana & Wheatgerm Smoothie-Acid Reflux Remedy