Matcha Lemonade Recipe
As the summer heat is up and everybody is trying to find a way to cool down, matcha lemonade recipe comes as a pure savior.
Not only it will replenish your lost fluids and revitalize you, but you’ll get some more health ingredients as well.
As matcha has a lot of caffeine, it also becomes a really good substitute for coffee, and it will give you some caffeine kick.
However, during these hot summer days, it is really nice to have a cold refreshing beverage in the fridge. If you are looking for Matcha, always try to buy a good quality product.
How to make it?
1st Matcha Tea Recipe(using hot water)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp Matcha tea powder
- 3-4 cups of ice water
- Take one large mixing bowl and pour in the sugar and hot water
- Stir for a while until sugar dissolves
- Stir in lemon juice and Matcha tea powder
- Then, pour the mixture into a blender and smooth until Matcha powder is mixed fully and the mixture becomes smooth
- Transfer the mixture into a large pitcher and stir in ice water, and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve ice cold
2nd Matcha Tea Recipe (using cold water)
- 1 lemon halved (peeled and pith removed)
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- Place the lemon, sugar and Matcha powder into a blender along with 1 cup of cold water and 1 cup ice cubes.
- Blend until you smooth them, and the ice is almost melted (not fully)
- Strain the mixture into a liquid measuring cup to catch any seeds or pith left behind
- Pour into 2 glasses, add some ice and serve with straws and slices of lemon
Matcha green tea powder can also be used in baking purposes, and you can always make amazing green tea cupcakes. For other Matcha tea health benefits you can read here.
Happy hot summer…
- 4 Refreshing Sparkling Juice Recipes That Will Cool You Down
- How To Make The Perfect Christmas Sangria
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes
- If You Want To Refresh Your Body Try This Fennel Juice !
- Cooling Yourself With Summer Fruit Salad