How To Make Olive Oil Hair Mask
The benefits of hair mask from olive oil,egg yolks and honey is seen almost instantly. Olive oil hair mask has been used since ever and you can feel it’s benefits by yourself.
Rich in proteins, vitamins, and super-nurturing fatty acids, egg yolks won’t only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, they help you to grow it longer as well.
An abundance of vitamins A, D, and E will help prevent any hair loss and thicken thinning hair, while vitamin D itself promotes new growth and keeps split ends at bay.
Olive oil also strengthens and softens, making it particularly ideal for dry or damaged hair.
What Do You Need
These ingredients are always present in your household, therefore you can use them preparing this beautiful and much effective homemade olive oil hair mask.
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- small cup of water
- bath hat
How To Make It
- Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Then dilute the mixture with about half a cup of water
- Slowly, thoroughly massage the resulting mask into your scalp
- Put bath hair hat and put a towel upon it
- After letting it set for 15-20 minutes, rinse it out and shampoo it afterwards as usual
This treatment is effective enough that you only have to do it 1-2 times each month and you will get beautiful healthier and shinier hair.
You can do this treatment whenever you feel your hair is losing it’s vitality, strength and shine, whether it is winter or hot summer day when hair dries out more, while you are on summer vacation.
It is definitely something worth to try… there is nothing to loose, but only to gain