Better Quality Of Life By Small Life Improvements
To tell you the truth, you don’t have always to make drastic changes, so you can make life improvements in striving for better quality of life.
If you were neglecting your life, prioritizing other people need before yours, then it is time to take an action, and respect yourself much more.
All you have to do is take small steps to gain big achievements, and take them consistently, for a time frame you will set for yourself.
Here we give you suggestions named : Small Steps – Big Achievements in order to improve some, or all areas of your life called – life improvements.
So lets begin.
Small Steps For Big Life Improvements
You will be surprised how small changes can make such improvements. They are all part of everyday living and your habits.
If you change few of them, you can make your life even easier. How?
Create A Clutter Day Management
Set one group of items you plan to de-clutter every day, make a schedule, put it on a list and mark when you finish each item.
You can start with going through old magazines, sorting books, CDs, check your kitchen appliances and throw away what is worn out.
Declutter and make space for something new.
You can start by rearranging your closet and put all other stuff where they belong. Each item has to have a place to be kept.
You can organize it up to a perfection. You can buy colorful boxes or DIY ones and see what you will keep in them, shoes, scarfs, gloves, hat etc.
With one word – make place for everything.
Schedule one day of your week to go through the house and see if something need to be fixed. Maybe you have to carry shoes for repair, or to fix locks, drawers, put missing handles, change new light bulbs…you name it.
I bet there are many items lying there to be discovered and fixed by you.
List Of Your Favorite Things
You can make a list of your favorite things and put a vow on yourself that you will do each one following day-by- day routine.
It can be gardening, shopping, biking, walking in the park alone or with your dog, having a cup of coffee with your best friend, visiting your grandparents, the choice is yours.
Just follow the list and make each day to give you pleasure as it should.
What You Are Grateful For?
Write down everything that you are grateful of. By doing this, you’ll raise your level of awareness of what you should appreciate most in life.
Usually, simplest things gives much pleasure. What brings you pleasure?
- Your life
- Your job
- Favorable circumstances
- Your partner
- Your children
- Good opportunities
- Being able to travel
…feel free to continue the list…
Make laughter to become everyday presence in your home. Not only it will de-clutter negative emotions, but it will bring such positivism among you.
Feeling joyful is something that is irreplaceable.
- Learn new things
- Read good book with lot of pages
- Learn new language
- Learn to dance
- Stop complaining
- Take action where it is required
- Get up earlier than usual
- Start exercising(gym, yoga, jogging)
- Visualize(what you want, what you need, how to achieve)
Take Control Over Finances
- Create a budget
- Short the shopping list of most necessary things
- Don’t buy in bulks and then throw away any rotten food
- Become a smart buyer
- Control your bills
- Cancel subscriptions you don’t have any use from
- Careful with debts – don’t over use you credit card
- If you are in debt already – make a plan how to get out of it
- Think smart before you spent a dollar: is it worthed to be wasted away
- Plan carefully your finances
- Make savings plan and try to save money
- Increase the amount of savings month by month
- Become a smart “banker” and in charge of your finances
Learn Time Management
Learning how to spent your time wisely and efficiently is something you need to master. Sometimes we get so chaotic from so many obligations, our mind becomes cluttered.
Not having enough time to manage all obligations can be so frustrating, and that is why we desperately need to develop some time management skills.
What can we do about it?
- Make to-do list
- Schedule appointments
- Organize your desk
- Time frame between assignments
- Track how you spend time
- Use notebook
- Ask for help if needed
- Prioritize activities
- Identify where you waste time (too much TV, social nets, video games…)
- Stop multi tasking
- Plan the day ahead
- Make weekly review of what you have done
If You Are Planning A Diet
This is also major part of life improvements you’ve decided to make. If you are planning to put your self dieting then:
- Make a plan : how many pounds you want to melt
- Consult a dietitian
- Even if you are not a fan for greenish food, stick to veggies and fruits
- Write each day what you eat and how many calories it has
- Write how many calories you’ve burned while exercising
- Eat from a smaller plate
- Drink more water and avoid sugary drinks
- Make a weekly meal plan
- If you want to snack-try healthy trail mix
- Keep a food diary
- Measure once per week
- Take daily walks
- Ride a bicycle
- Celebrate your good results
I have only one thing to say here. Know each other well, respect much and love deeply. Everything else you do to spice up the relationship is left on your vivid imagination.
Being true to yourself is something you shouldn’t abandon. Changing yourself for a higher purpose should solely be your decision.
Change for better. Always.
As you can see, all these so-called small steps, can make such significant life improvements, and only by changing your thinking pattern and your behavior.
- Learn How To Love And Stick To Your Summer Body Workout Plan
- 11 Small Things That Can Define Your Success
- Why You Should Embrace Changes And Not Fear
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- Entering In A New Relationship?Figure Out These Things First!