Kiwi fruit is no ordinary fruit, both in terms of the way it looks as well as its nutritional content. The vibrant green slices specked with little black seeds have always worked wonders in sprucing up desserts and fruit bowls.
The refreshing flavor makes it a favorite choice among many fruits offered.
Placed under the category of exotic fruits, kiwi often features as a topping in the famous Pavlovas cake, or in fruit bowls, salads and smoothies.
However, to make the most of its nutritional value, it is said that the best way to have it is on its own, as a raw fruit.
Following juice is combination of summer fruits, and believe me it is so refreshing, you’ll make as permanent addition on your breakfast table.
Kiwi Fruit,Watermelon And Passion Fruit Juice
Makes 300 ml
- 300 gr watermelon
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 200 ml passion fruit juice
- Peel and remove the seed from the watermelon and cut the flesh into cubes
- Put the watermelon in a freezer container and freeze it for at least 2h or overnight
- Peel and roughly chop the kiwi fruit,then put them in a food processor or blender with the watermelon and passion fruit juice and process until it thickens
- Pour the juice into a glass and serve immediately
For kiwi,watermelon and pineapple juice, you can roughly chop the 2 kiwi fruits and juice it with 300 gr watermelon flesh and 200 ml pineapple juice.
Serve it chilled and enjoy the summer…
- This Is The Best Tropical Fruit Smoothie You Will Ever Need!
- Alfalfa With Pineapple Juice
- 4 Refreshing Sparkling Juice Recipes That Will Cool You Down
- Have You Tried This Amazing Three Layer Colorful Smoothie
- Cooling Yourself With Summer Fruit Salad