These days it is impossible to escape the fact that we need to eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables every day to make sure that we enjoy good health throughout our lives.Today’s busy lifestyles mean that more often we find ourselves grabbing food with no thoughts of it’s nutrient content.All researches points to the fact that our well being depends of what we eat.
Fruit and vegetables are cheap and easily available in supermarkets and many smaller stores that now offer a far wider range than ever before.Even though juicing requires practically no preparation, many do not practice juicing at home.Juices are easy and quick to prepare,they are delicious to drink and they are body nourishing.Combining several fruits in your regular juices is one of the easiest ways of helping you achieve your quota of at least five a day in no time at all.
Five Good Reasons To Juice
- Juicing will help our bodies recover from illness and protect us against disease
- Juicing can make sure that we get our daily recommended intake if vitamins and minerals easily
- The folic acid found in fruit and vegetables contributes to both healthy hair and nails
- The antioxidants in fruit and vegetables are essential for healthy attractive skin
- Juicing is a convenient and healthful way of supporting a weight loss program
Why Juice At Home
So what is the difference between making your own juice and buying one?The most obvious difference is that the nutrients present in fresh ,homemade juice far surpass anything you can buy.This is because bought juice is pre-squeezed ,packaged and full with additives.
What Is Smoothie?
Unlike juice,a smoothie is made in a food processor or blender.It is thicker than a juice and most include extra ingredients such as yogurt,honey,ice cream or milk as well as fruit and juices.It is even quicker and easier to make than juice because all ingredients go straight into the machine and are simply processed for a few seconds.One of the best ways of making a really good smoothie is to use frozen fruits.The process of freezing means that the vitamins and nutrients are retained in the fruits.
Conclusion? Drink smoothie every day!
- Kiwi Fruit,Watermelon And Passion Fruit Juice
- Dried Fruit Salad And Apples-Great Fall Smoothie To Try
- Summer Refreshment With Lychee Frappe
- Great Tips How To Avoid Food Waste
- Refreshing Cucumber,Lemon And Mint Smoothie