In this juice, we use Jerusalem artichoke(also called Sunchoke) which is a great source of iron, potassium and thiamine.
Some of the health benefits it posses are:
- Having probiotic effects
- Gentle effect on blood glucose
- Promotes hair health
Jerusalem artichoke is so delicate when exposed to air that you need to lime it up before cooking not to oxidize. They have a bit of nutty flavor, yet crunchy and sweet flesh so they are great as raw and thinly shaved over salads. Jerusalem artichokes can also be cooked and puréed into a silky winter soup to warm up your gut.
As it is for the celeriac, it is known that it is great detox veggie which lowers the blood pressure and flush out built up toxins .
Since spring time is coming we should all start considering flushing away all toxins built up throughout winter. For that matter, we turn to healthy recipes, detox juices and smoothies… you name it.
And we can start like this.
Jerusalem Artichoke And Celery Juice
Makes 200 ml
- 100 gr celeriac
- 100 gr Jerusalem artichokes
- 100 gr celery
- couple of ice cubes
- Peel the celeriac and chop the flesh into sticks
- Juice them with the Jerusalem artichoke, celery and mint, alternating the mint leaves with other ingredients not to clog the machine
- Transfer the juice into a blender, add some ice cubes and process
- Pour the juice into a glass and add some lime juice if you prefer and serve
- Lose Weight With This Refreshing Celeriac & Orange Juice!
- Celery And Celeriac Juice For Lowering Blood Pressure
- Great Tomato,Basil And Apple Juice For Daily Boost
- Celery Juice With Pineapple And Grape
- 4 Refreshing Sparkling Juice Recipes That Will Cool You Down