Summer And Mosquitoes
With the arrival of summer,unfortunately also mosquitoes arrive too. Their arrival can turn into a nightmare your evening socializing and the your good night sleep.
There is nothing quite as annoying as the sound of an mosquito flying by your ear and the knowledge that you are going to get bitten where your skin is exposed.
Health Hazard From Some Mosquito Byte
Mosquito-borne diseases include:
- Viral diseases, such as yellow fever, dengue fever, and chikungunya, transmitted mostly by Aedes aegypti. Dengue fever is the most common cause of fever in travelers returning from the Caribbean, Central America, South America, and South Central Asia. This disease is spread through the bites of infected mosquitoes and cannot be spread person to person.
- The parasitic diseases collectively called malaria, caused by various species of Plasmodium, carried by female mosquitoes of the genus Anopheles
- Lymphatic filariasis (the main cause of elephantiasis) which can be spread by a wide variety of mosquito species
- West Nile virus is a concern in the United States, but there are no reliable statistics on worldwide cases
- Eastern equine encephalitis virus is a concern in the eastern United States
- Tularemia, a bacterial disease caused by Francisella tularensis, is variously transmitted, including by biting flies
- Zika, recently notorious, though rarely deadly. It causes fever, joint pain, rashes and conjunctivitis. The most serious consequence appears when the infected person is a pregnant woman, since during pregnancy this virus can originate a birth defect called microcephaly.
How To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes In Natural Way
Getting rid of them isn’t always easy and simple task, but there are some efficient natural remedies that actually works, and most of all, they are health hazard free.
In order to enjoy this summer,as well as the outdoor evenings and sleeping, we bring you DIY recipe which effectively rejects the mosquitoe .
These plants can help you to repel mosquitoes and you can make it by yourself in only 5-10 min.
Needed Material and Ingredients
- take glass jars upon your choice
- fresh rosemary
- floating candles
- essential oils from lavender,cedar and lemon
How To Make It
- Choose one or more glass jars and fill them 3/4 with water.
- Slice the lemon and lime and add two per jar and add twig of rosemary
- Add 10 drops of all essential oils in each jar and additional slices of lemon ad lime.
- Put the floating candles on top
Light them up and enjoy!
- 8 Best Plants That Repel Bugs And Mosquitoes
- Cooling Yourself With Summer Fruit Salad
- How Can Your Health Benefit From Lemon Usage
- If You Want To Refresh Your Body Try This Fennel Juice !
- Summer Refreshment With Lemonade And Ice Tea