Healthy Yogurt Cheesecake Recipe
We all know that cheesecakes usually contain too much calories, therefore, we decided to share this healthy yogurt cheesecake recipes, so you can keep your waistline in order and still enjoy great deserts.
How to make them?
Ingredients for the crust – 12 pieces
- 1 cup of honey made chocolate grahams (crushed)
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of SweetLeaf Stevia® SugarLeaf™
Preparation of the crust
- Take a mixing bowl and combine the melted butter, Stevia and chocolate graham crumbs
- Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie dish or pan
- Chill the prepared crust in the refrigerator until it becomes firm enough
- Preheat oven to 180 c (350 F)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until set
- Let the crust cool completely before adding filling
Ingredients for the filling
- 4 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter (prepared)
- 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of SweetLeaf Stevia® SugarLeaf™
Preparation of the filling
- Using a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the plain non-fat Greek-yogurt, peanut butter powder (prepared), pure vanilla extract and Stevia, until the mixture becomes very smooth and completely blended
- Carefully spread the filling over previously prepared crust
- Then, cover the pie and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until it is completely chilled (if you allow the pie to chill longer, the thicker the filling will become).
When the cheesecake is ready to serve, top with chopped peanut butter cups, whipped cream, or a topping of your preference.
It wasn’t so difficult to make this healthy peanut butter cheesecake, was it?
And here’s another one you can enjoy.
Mini Apple Cheesecakes Without Baking
We’ll give you this as a bonus recipe just to maintain longer your guilt free dessert feeling.
These mini apple cheesecakes are delicious, and their presentation is so gorgeous that you’ll want to invite guests over just to have a chance to serve them and brag a little bit
Plus, these mini portions of sweet indulgence are completely guilt-free!
Serves : 8 Mini dessert dishes
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 4-5 dates, no sugar added
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Add diced apples, 1 teaspoon coconut sugar, salt and cinnamon into a medium pot
- Cover and cook on medium heat just until apples begin to boil
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender for about 30 minutes (be careful not to turn them into an applesauce)
- Cool them at room temperature before adding to dessert dishes
- While apples are cooking, in a medium mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, yogurt and remaining coconut sugar
- Beat for 2 minutes with an electric mixer until smooth enough and sugar is completely dissolved
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- Add dates to a food processor and process until finely diced
- Add walnuts and continue to process just until crumb consistency
- Evenly layer to each dessert dish, walnut mixture, cream cheese and lastly cooked apples
- Sprinkle any remaining walnut mixture over the top
You got another healthy yogurt cheesecake recipe to brag about and of course, to become guilt free while enjoying it!
- Two Easy-made Christmas Vegetarian Desserts To Enjoy
- Famous Mama Stanka’s Apple Strudel
- Thanksgiving Classic Pumpkin Pie You Can Make In No Time
- Bed Time Drink- Cranberries And Yogurt Smoothie
- Always Handy And Tasty Apple Strudel Muffins