- 3 avocados, halved, pit removed and sliced into ½” thick slices
- ½ large seedless watermelon, sliced into ½” thick wedges
- 1 red onion, sliced into ¼ ” thick slices
- 4 tbsp. mint
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tsp. red hot chili pepper, seeded, deveined and finely minced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep time:15 mins Cook time:15 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 8
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat and lightly grease to prevent sticking.
- Add the watermelon, avocados and onions in batches, flipping once you see deep grill marks on each side. Remove from the grill and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, dice the watermelon and avocado and add to a bowl along with the onions. Season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, mix together the Dijon, honey, and lime juice. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until completely emulsified and then season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the watermelon and avocado and very gently toss.
- When ready to serve, garnish the salad with feta cheese, mint and chili peppers. Enjoy at room temperature.
- Quinoa And Avocado Salad
- Simple Thanksgiving Salad-Roasted Pumpkin&Kale Combo
- Cooling Yourself With Summer Fruit Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini and Pistachio Pesto
- Seven Vegetable Juice