Having gratitude in life REALLY does matter.Why? It opens the door to simplicity and having more content heart and soul.
But,unfortunately,we are living in consumer societies,which are preaching something else – dissatisfaction of what we already own.How can we live in a world where GREED is first on the list?
Often,many people do not see what they have in their lives until they loose it.It is a tough lesson to be learned.Unfortunately,it is the only way life can teach you,so you can have more appreciation later on and of course,if you have learned your lesson.Otherwise,it will repeat it self until you WAKE UP and see what changes you need to do.That is the way it goes. Simple as that!
Benefits Of Being Grateful
The benefits of practicing gratitude are endlessly. It is a perfect detox for your soul. People who regularly practice gratitude, in time experience more positive emotions, feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and even have stronger immune systems.
Things To Be Grateful For
There re many thing to be grateful for.We added some on this list and you can prolong this list by adding your thoughts in the comments. Let’s make this list as longer as possible!
- Mark anniversaries and Milestones
- Express your Thankfulness and Gratitude at the dinner table
- Write letters of gratitude(in general or to a person)
- Appreciate a Force bigger than yourself
- Share your Love
- Notice the natural beauty each day
- Smile more
- Share compliments
- Nurture friendships
- Be kind
- Stay humble
- Help more
- Celebrate more
- Love your family & friends
- Spend more time with your children
- Don’t complain
- Dig deeper in your soul
- Touch other lives with your kindness
- Be grateful for the having a job and sufficient money in the bank
- Live mindfully
- Thank for yours and your closest for having a good health
- Share the benefits of gratitude with family and friends
- Appreciate the little things in life
- Love and respect elderly people
- Help whenever you can
- Embrace challenges
- Focus on your strengths
- Take opportunities when given
- Be thankful for the bad times since they’ve made you stronger and wiser
- Learn from your mistakes
Practice gratitude everyday and make it a habit! It will really change your life for the BETTER!
The best kind of giving is THANKSGIVING…
- How To Create And Maintain Happy Family
- 40 Things To Be Thankful For In Life
- 8 Things To Look In Choosing A Lifetime Partner
- Powerful Life Phrases That Can Inspire You
- Which Type Of Toxic People You Should Get Rid Of