Start The Day Healthy
There is no better way to start the day other than having a delicious, healthy and protein packed feta frittata. By using eggs and plants you can make so many varieties of this meal, you won’t repeat the same ingredients for a whole year.
Even if you are not well skilled chef, you can still make as much frittatas as you like. In meantime, you will polish those cooking skills that you will develop in time, and apply to whatever meal you want to prepare.
How to make a simple veggie frittata?
Feta Frittata With Fresh Herbs
This meal serves 2 people and if you want to do it for more people,you simply double the ingredients. This is literally made in no time.
Prep time is 5 min and cooking time is 10 min.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp of chopped chives, chervil and parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of double cream
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 2 potato cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 de-seeded sliced red pepper
- 100-150 gr feta cheese
- handful of rocket leaves
- black pepper
- First you need to beat the eggs
- Then, add the herbs, pour the cream and mix them all together with the eggs
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add olive oil, onion and pepper
- Fry for about 5 min until they become softened
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook until it is almost done
- On its half way of being done, add slices of cooked potato
- When you are almost done, crumble some feta cheese on top of it and cook it under a preheated hot grill until it becomes light golden brown
- Top it with rocket and serve
You can alter this recipe by adding goats cheese instead of feta, spinach instead of rocket, avocado, even broccoli and it will become a nice broccoli frittata.
The choice is yours, and the best frittata you will get is from ingredients you can find in your fridge(not to say leftovers from veggies).
- Insanely Easy Meal-Stir Fry Vegetables In No Time!
- Grilled Watermelon And Avocado Salad
- Simple Thanksgiving Salad-Roasted Pumpkin&Kale Combo
- Moussaka Recipe-Eggplant Casserole
- It Is So Easy,You’ll Make It As A Regular One:Tortillas With Tuna Salsa And Cheese