The rich flavor of chocolate combines so well with peppermint. This is the perfect drink to sip in all winter festive period.
Enjoy the richness of these flavors throughout the winter festive season.
Candy Cane Cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 small peppermint candy canes
- 1 cup whipped cream
Time: 15 min
- In a saucepan, heat milk until hot, but not boiling
- Whisk in the chocolate and the crushed peppermint candies until melted and smooth
- Pour hot cocoa into four mugs, and garnish with whipped cream and some crushed candy canes
- Serve each with a candy cane stirring stick
So festive isn’t it?
Festive Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch
This is such a great non-alcoholic punch! Make it a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
Time: 10 min
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons almond extract
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- In a large container, mix together sugar, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and almond extract. Refrigerate for 1 day.
- To serve, pour juice mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale.
- Or serve directly to glass and decorate with some mint leaves
We hope that these two non guilty pleasures, will find their place on your festive holiday menu.
- Pure Indulgence – Banana & Chocolate Smoothie
- Winter Warm Drinks-Dual Pleasure For Coffee And Tea Fans
- Nourish Your Soul With This Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
- Fast And Amazing Desert: Toffee Bananas With Vanilla Cream
- Two Easy-made Christmas Vegetarian Desserts To Enjoy