About Feng Shui
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese science which predetermine the way of living in permanent harmony and balance with the personal surroundings in order to gain more prosperity in life.
- It is a technique of arranging the living space with strict rules for proper adjustment of the furniture and rooms in way that is in balance.
- It teaches us to use mysterious metaphysics forces that are airing in the space around us.The ones that are practicing Feng Shui are calling those forces as -CHI- the cosmic breath of the Dragon.
This is a major part of Chinese history and culture. The Chinese has always believed that the heavenly “dragon breath’ will bring them good fortune and abundance in life.
Centuries ago, at least from the period of Dynasty Tang until the last emperor, practicing Feng Shui in the palace was very important.
The masters of this ancient skills were highly appreciated for their enormous knowledge, or were unfortunate to be executed in order not to share the secrets of the Feng Shui.
Keeping it as a top secret knowledge was allowed only to emperors…
Luckily, as Chinese were leaving their homeland and also many masters of the Feng Shui ,they were carrying precious texts, knowledge and tools to work with, in order to spread the knowledge that is used even today.
Today, this ancient arranging practice can be presented as an art that is applied everywhere where it is believed that will bring harmony good fortune in life.
Applying this ancient arranging skills within your homes, might lead you to a great abundance in life. It is something definitely worth to try.
It is really fun to try incorporate it in your lives and to see if it will works wonders as it did throughout history for the Chinese Emperors.
- What Are The 5 Feng Shui Elements?
- Feng Shui Color Guide To Harmonize Your Life
- Chi Through The Five Elements In Feng Shui
- The Five Feng Shui Elements
- What Does Feng Shui Symbols Represent?