As Fall Is Coming
Fall…warm domestic ambience and smell of a fresh baked pumpkin gingerbread…would you ask for something more??
This recipe is so easy to be made and it is great addition to your table in forthcoming Thanksgiving celebrations.
Pumpkin is everybody’s Fall favorite veggie, and thank God there are so many recipes you can experiment with. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and cookies are just a few of many.
This is one of many recipes people use, and you can always add your own twist to it, and see how inventive you can be.
You just need to put some extra love in it and it will be even more delicious!
How to make it?
It’s prep time is around 15 min, cooking is 45 min: overall time spent – 1 h
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C( 350 degrees F)
- Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans
- In a large mixing, combine sugar, oil and eggs
- Beat until smooth
- Add water and beat until well blended
- Stir in pumpkin, ginger, allspice cinnamon and clove
- In medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and blend just until all ingredients are mixed
- Divide batter between prepared pans
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean, about an 1 hour
If you have made it, share with us in the comments part how it turned out to be, and what kind of twist you did to make it even more delicious.
We hope we can get as much varieties to this recipe as possible.
Bon Apetit dear readers !
- Always Handy And Tasty Apple Strudel Muffins
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes
- Thanksgiving Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Simple Thanksgiving Salad-Roasted Pumpkin&Kale Combo
- Make A Morning Kick-Try This Cranberry Oatmeal Pleasure!