Morning Delicious Vegan Breakfast
Vegan breakfast…it simply delicious and easy to be prepared.
Imagine…it is morning, you woke up hungry like a wolf…and you are thinking how to stuff your hungry belly. As there is nothing much in the fridge but frozen wild blueberries, a waffle pops up on your mind almost instantly.
Well, here are two delicious vegan breakfast plus bonus: one of many vegan sweets – Banana ice cream dairy free delish.
But first, to make the waffles which you can combine with almost anything, so let’s start.
Blueberry Oatmeal Waffle Goodness
The texture of this waffle is a slightly crispy from the oatmeal, but still moist from the applesauce used. And believe me, it’s just perfect way to start your day.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2-3 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Take a mixing bowl and pour in flour and the baking powder
- Add the oats
- Make a small well inside and add the applesauce, canola oil, milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup
- Gently stir until you combine all ingredients
- Let it stay for about 10 min to rest and add the blueberries
- Cook in your waffle iron and don’t forget to oil it before you make another waffle (you don’t want to stick to it)
Easy, isn’t it?
From variety of vegan breakfast we have chosen another one as it is also very easy to be prepared. Here it goes…
Warm And Comforting Quinoa Delish
Your kitchen is the heart of your health ,so, if you choose to switch to a healthier lifestyle – hurry and make it your health oasis to be. Start with this one for example…
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup quinoa (organic)
- 1 cup low fat milk (organic)
- 2-3 cups fresh blackberries (you can switch to blueberries if you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 sliced toasted pecans( or walnuts, or whatever you please here)
- 3-4 teaspoons agave nectar (or dark honey)
- Take a medium saucepan and combine milk, water and quinoa
- Bring them to boil
- After it started to boil, reduce the heat to a medium low
- Cover it up and let it simmer for 15-20 min until liquid is fully absorbed
- Turn off the heat, put aside and let it stay for about 5-10 min
- Add the blackberries, cinnamon and divide evenly in 4 bowls
- Add the pecans in and drizzle a little bit of agave syrup
And that’s it!
Well, of course, not to forget the vegan sweets that naturally goes along with a delicious cup of tea!
Banana Ice Cream Without Any Dairy In
You won’t ever use another desert other than this two ingredient recipe. So low in prep time that it will become your favorite one. It is guilt-free one because it contains no dairy or any added sugar in.
This is perfect recipe for vegan people, people that suffer from lactose intolerance or are allergic to other dairy products.
2-3 ripe bananas
2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of soy,almond or coconut milk(optional)
- Take 2 matured bananas and slice them into pieces
- Put them into a zip-lock bag or container and place in freezer for at least 5-6 hours.
- Or, freeze the bananas overnight so that they’re ready to go in the morning
- Blend frozen bananas with the peanut butter and almond milk in food processor until you get creamy texture
- If needed add some more almond or soy milk, depends which you prefer
- Find appropriate glassware and add the creamy stuff in it
- Top it up with shredding of coconut, or add some berries, honey or cocoa powder(whatever you prefer)
Since it can soften on air, if you like to be more like an ice cream, put it back in a freezer for a while and that consume it chilled.
This easy-to-make recipe can have many variations and you can be the inventor of them. Use your imagination and make changes as you please!
We hope you like these and you will become a fan of vegan breakfast permanently…
- How To Easily Prepare Gluten Free Waffles No One Can Resist
- Amazing Vegan Overnight Oatmeal
- Start Your Day With This Delicious And Simple Berry Breakfast
- How To Use Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- Fast And Amazing Desert: Toffee Bananas With Vanilla Cream