Is there a better scenery than a green market splashed with all those fruit and vegetable colors? Do you feel the freshness in the air coming from the produce lying there and waiting for you?
The variety of produce is simply forcing us to invent more and more recipes to try on. We have chosen this one, as it is very easy to be prepared and not to mention light calorie density.
You won’t be breaking your diet with this one. It is a light treat to your sensitive taste buds you can do occasionally.
Chicken And Spinach Ravioli
Spinach ravioli is something that many of us are using frequently, and this spinach ravioli recipe has a slight addition of chicken presence, just to add some richness to the flavor.
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 10 min
- 1 large chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 150-200 g ricotta cheese
- 200 g baby leaf spinach(washed)
- a pinch of grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 fresh pasta sheets (halved)
- salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil on a nonstick frying pan and add the chicken
- Fry for about 3-5 min until it is cooked
- Add the garlic and the spinach
- Cook until spinach is wilted and wait until excess liquid evaporates
- Add the ricotta, nutmeg and Parmesan cheese into the pan
- Stir through and remove it from the heat
- Season it with salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for about 5-8 min until it is cooked(see the pasta cooking directions)
- Drain it
- Then, take a serving plate and lay the first slice of pasta you have halved
- Pour over the first layer of the chicken mixture, and repeat once more
- Finish it with pasta on top
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and serve
Congratulations, you’ve made an open chicken and spinach ravioli!
- Easy Carbonara Pasta Made In Just Minutes
- How To Make The Perfect Tofu Stuffed Mushrooms
- Deep Fried Ravioli – How To Make This Classic Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe
- Sunday Sauce Meatballs- Great Recipe In No Time!
- Spaghetti With Zucchini And Pistachio Pesto