How To Easily Prepare Gluten Free Waffles No One Can Resist
Gluten Free Waffles
These gluten free waffles are just what you would expect in a regular waffle recipe.
Once you make them, you’ll see they are soft and chewy on the inside, and have that great crunchiness on the outside.
And the smell of cinnamon throughout the house? Irreplaceable.
How to make them?
You’ll need a couple of ingredients and just 20 minutes to prepare a delicious, gluten-free breakfast.
And now the recipe.
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- cooking spray
- fruit or or syrup for topping (which of course is optional)
- At first, you need to whisk all ingredients together using a large mixing bowl and let the batter rest for 15 -20 minutes
- In meantime, heat the waffle iron and coat it with cooking spray
- Pour about 3/4 to 1 cup of the batter into the plate of the waffle maker and close it.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until steam no longer escapes from the sides. There are some brands of waffle makers which come with a signaling light letting you know when they are done.
- Remove the waffle using tongs or a fork
At the end, top it up with some confection sugar, your favorite fruit, or syrup/sweet dressing and enjoy your masterpiece.
We hope this wasn’t so hard to do.
Since the batter has neutral flavor, you can use whatever you want to lift up the taste and make the morning breakfast as an unforgettable experience.
To tell you the truth, we do it for the weekends when everybody’s around the house, and use it as quality family bonding time.
After all, who can resist a waffle for breakfast?
- How To Make These Amazing Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Make Easy Morning Start With These 2 Delicious Vegan Breakfast
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes
- Amazing Vegan Overnight Oatmeal
- Japanese Souffle Pancakes – How To Make The Fluffiest Pancakes In The World