Turmeric milk has been used for its medical properties for centuries. If you have never tried it, maybe this article will give you a few more reasons to try it out. Regular consumption of this milk not only improves your health, but it also enhances your natural beauty by taking care of your skin at the same time.
Turmeric milk is a traditional Indian and Ayurvedic beverage that is usually taken before bed. The popularity of this golden drink has increased significantly over the last few years, and it’s for good reason.
Turmeric milk is associated with a wide spectrum of health benefits and does wonders for your skin as well.
In Ayurvedic tradition, turmeric milk is considered a valuable blood purifier and cleanser. It revitalizes and boosts blood circulation.
- The milk is a natural liver detox add on
- Great source of calcium, which is necessary for healthy and strong bones
- It is a powerful antiseptic promoting good intestinal health
- It relieves menstrual cramps
- It has antioxidant properties
- Provides relief from aches and pains
- It attacks bacterial and viral infections
- Rich in antioxidants, it destroys free radicals and prevents skin damage
- Prevents or slows down the progression of breast cancer, skin and lung cancer, prostate and colon cancers
- Successfully manages arthritis and stomach ulcers
- Prevents bloating
- It is the best natural remedy for cold and cough
- It helps break down dietary fats, therefore it gives healthy weight management
- Warm turmeric milk produces tryptophan, an amino acid which induces a peaceful sleep
How To Make Turmeric Milk
- 1 tsp of Organic coconut oil
- ¼ tsp of Turmeric paste
- 1cup of Almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- Mix all ingredients (except honey) in a saucepan over medium heat, but don’t allow the mixture to boil
- Remove the milk from the heat
- Add the honey
- Let it cool and consume
Now that you know how to make it and what you can expect, we hope that you will put it permanently on your health list plan.