Pampering Your Feet
It’s warm out and time to put on your flip flops. You have been waiting all winter to free yourself and your feet from socks and shoes.
The only problem is your feet might need some TLC before you show them to the world.
Walking barefoot or in sandals is irreplaceable feeling.The only side effect from exposing your feet is that you’ll need to exfoliate them more often.
This is an easy DIY foot scrub that will help you get the dry skin off and give your feet a refreshing tingle.
Benefits of Essential Oils
Peppermint is an excellent plant for improving blood circulation and it has anti-fugal properties. Its oil contains menthol, which creates a cooling sensation.
It nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin. Its anti-fugal properties can help ward off nail fungus too.
- ½ cup sea salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup dried peppermint leaves (optional)
- 8-10 peppermint essential oil
- Glass jar
- Mix the Epsom salts, sugar and dried peppermint leaves in the glass jar. Give it a good mix so that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add 8-10 drops of the peppermint essential oil to the melted coconut oil. You can add more if you want, but don’t go overboard: peppermint oil is strong!
Add Melted Coconut Oil
Slowing pour the melted oil into the container with dry ingredients.
How To Use It
- Begin by soaking your feet in a warm basin of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Use a nail brush to clean around your toe nails and to get dirt out from in between dry skin cracks in your heel.
- Follow up with a pumice stone to help remove more dry skin from the heel.
- Use a generous handful of the peppermint scrub and rub it all over your feet.You will immediately feel the tingle!
- Rinse off with warm water. The coconut oil will still remain on your feet, so be careful when you step out.
- Towel dry your feet and follow up with this Peppermint Heel Cream.
Treat your feet to a weekly spa treatment and keep your feet happy.
- Prepare Your Skin For Winter With This Cinnamon And Sugar Scrub
- Are Cracked Feet Bothering You? These Amazing Remedies Can Help!
- How To Prepare Your Own Spa Milk Bath At Home
- 4 Refreshing Sparkling Juice Recipes That Will Cool You Down
- Have You Tried These 2 Amazing Festive Non-Alcoholic Drinks?