Always Delicious Berry Breakfast
As the season of berries is coming, and many of them are already on the market, why not starting your day fresh? This is very simple recipe to try and you can make variations of this delicious berry breakfast anyway you please.
As we are all fan of all sorts of fruits, we always like to experiment with on-to-go recipes. You can always take them to your office and have healthy morning snack.
For this one we will use raspberries (not to mention they are our favorite), which will tender your taste buds and you’ll just can’t stop eating them
How to make this? It is pretty simple.
Simple Berry Breakfast
- 150 ml Greek yogurt
- 180-200 gr raspberries
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 15-20 gr porridge oats
- Put the yogurt in a big bowl and add honey
- Blend them with spoon
- Divide 1/3 from the raspberries between two serving glasses
- Layer the bottom of the glass with raspberries first(or yogurt if you wish)
- Add some of the yogurt mixture
- Scatter over some oats
- Repeat the procedure until you run off from all ingredients. You just have to layer the glasses.
- The last layer should be finished with yogurt and raspberries
- Add some topping such as crushed almonds or nuts
Before you put the glasses to chill, let them stay for about 15-20 mins so the oats can soak the liquid and become soft and eatable.
After 20 min you can put them to chill for about 30 minutes, and then they are all set to make your morning light and enjoyable…
If you want to switch fruits, mango is ideal for this breakfast. Repeat all steps, add some chia seeds in yogurt and there you go, you have another delicious and healthy recipe to try…
Always start the day with healthy breakfast!
- Have You Tried This Colorful Peach Milkshake?
- Have You Tried This Amazing Three Layer Colorful Smoothie
- Make Easy Morning Start With These 2 Delicious Vegan Breakfast
- 3 Incredible Refreshing Morning Smoothies That Will Wake You Up!
- Valentine’s Day Delicious Love Smoothies To Try!