Deep fried ravioli is everybody’s favorite meal, when you want to make alterations to the basic recipe.
This recipe can be a great addition as side dish meal to your Thanksgiving table, and it is definitely worth to try.
…and it goes like this…
Deep Fried Ravioli
Preparation and cook time are only 15 min each: total 30 min.
This quantity can be for 4-6 servings.
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 box of bought cheese ravioli
- 2 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 jar of marinara sauce for dipping
How to fry ravioli
- Pour olive oil into a large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches (5 cm)
- Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 320 degrees F(160 C)
- Put the buttermilk and the bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls
- Dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely
- Allow the excess buttermilk to fall back into the bowl
- Dip ravioli in the bread crumbs and cover with them from all sides
- Place the ravioli on a baking sheet
- When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli but do it in batches
- Turn them occasionally until they are golden brown
- Transfer the fried ravioli to paper towels to drain from oil
- Sprinkle the deep fried ravioli with some grated Parmesan
- Serve them with a bowl of warmed marinara sauce for dipping
And that’s it.
You can always use meat ravioli, or you can prepare them by yourself adding as different filings as you like.
And of course, the dipping sauce can be also altered so you can have this fast-ready-to-go meal as much as you want, and not only for Thanksgiving – but as a part of your weekly menu.
All kinds of alterations to the main recipe are welcomed and you can try your Master chef skills as much as you would like to.
And at the end we can only say : God bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Sunday Sauce Meatballs- Great Recipe In No Time!
- This Is So Easy And Fast : Chicken And Spinach Ravioli Recipe!
- Easy Carbonara Pasta Made In Just Minutes
- Insanely Easy Meal-Stir Fry Vegetables In No Time!
- Amazing Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe