Today’s life has become more stressful then ever and stress has become no.1 reason for death.We are dealing with all sorts of matter on a daily basis…at work,at home,in personal life.
We cannot see,but our organism becomes overloaded with it and in time, many signs show it’s way that we are becoming “burned“.
It is a silent killer. A body,exposed for longer period to stressful situations can experience anxiety, depression and many serious health problems if it is left untreated. If you are feeling overwhelmed, low and exhausted all the time, it could be that stress has become a daily presence in your life.
If you’re worried you might be suffering from chronic stress, it’s important to recognize the signs and know how to deal with it and most common are:
- you might have trouble sleeping
- snapping at people over the smallest of things
- having no focus at work
- you might be getting colds and other illnesses all the time
- you might experience periods of over-eating or forgetting to eat
How Does Stress Affects Our Health
Having stress for a long period of time can lead to upset stomach,many headaches, chest pain,probably high blood pressure, sleeping problems, depression and many other forms of anxiety.
Which Are Most Common Signs
There are many signs that your body is under stress and most common are:
- sleeping problems
- faster heart beat
- cold and sweaty palms
- increase or loss of appetite
- tiredness and low energy level
- muscle tension
How To Resolve Stressful Situations
In order to become stress free, here are couple of suggestions that you can try to implement:
- try to learn relaxation techniques (you can enroll to yoga classes)
- try to have and maintain positive attitude
- find the sources of your stress and ways of how to minimize them
- make a routine for exercising (it will increase your energy levels and release the “happy hormones”)
- if you are overeating ,try to lower the intake and try to eat healthier food(avoid unhealthy snacks)
- surround yourself with people who you love and share your feelings with them (it might give you a big relief)
- make priorities in obligations (try not to multitask since it creates more stress)
- try to get enough sleep and rest
- have long walks and free your mind (empty it,just enjoy the moment)
If none of this works, then you should definitely have to seek advice from a professional counselor who can lead you through the process of self healing.
- Which Are The Signs That You Are In Stress
- How To Recognize Symptoms Of Depression
- Are Exhausted? Burnout Syndrome Might Be The Reason!
- Silent Stress-How To Avoid It And Feel Better
- How To Practice Stress Free Living