With combination of the health benefits of cucumber and yogurt ,you can easy drop weight and have proper nutrients as well.
This is the ideal combination for summer refreshment in hot days, or if you are planning to put your self on a diet and lose some weight.
I consume this very often,throughout the summer especially, since it is very refreshing and keeps your belly full.And low in calories as well.
Cucumber And Yogurt Salad
Prep time:10 min
- 2 cucumbers
- 500 gr yogurt
- 250ml sour cream(12% fat)
- 2 pinches fresh diced dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of ground walnuts
- 1 piece of fresh garlic(or in powder).I prefer in powder, since I don’t want to smell on garlic. You will just get descent not overwhelmed flavor.
- take medium bowl
- cut the cucumber on small cubes and add into the bowl
- add the yogurt,garlic and sour cream and mix gently
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add the ground walnuts and mix gently
- take small decorative bowl,add the mixed yogurt salad,sprinkle with fresh diced dill and some ground walnuts.
- if the mixture is too thick or too rare,add any ingredient that is missing
- you can add seasoned baked small dices of bread(optional),to add some crunchiness if preferred