Oatmeal recipes are so easy to prepare and you can make hundreds of combinations until you find the perfect one for you.
Here we give you one simple recipe that can satisfy your delicate taste buds and wake up your imagination.
You can make this one as Sunday tradition breakfast that everyone can enjoy.
So let’s start.
Cranberry Fruity Mix Oatmeal
Makes 6 servings
Slow cooking recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add apples and cranberries and toss to coat. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Dot with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, water, juice and salt
- Pour over apple mixture
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until liquid is absorbed
- Before it is finished, toss some almond slices and let them 5 more minutes until golden brown
No fuss at all.
Not it only looks beautiful and inviting, but it tastes so.
We hope you will make this recipe and let is know if you’ve enjoyed it with your loved ones!
- Always Handy And Tasty Apple Strudel Muffins
- Indian Butter Chicken With Turmeric Rice
- How To Make The Perfect Christmas Sangria
- How To Make The Perfect Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Don’t Miss Out This Fall Favorite Recipe-Pumpkin Gingerbread