Summer is time of the year where you can enjoy yourself doing whatever relaxes and pleases you.There is nothing better on a hot day then cooling yourself with a summer fruit salad.
If you have a garden where you have planted fruit trees among other plants,just pick up what you please,spice them with summer flavors and just dive into the freshness and abundance of flavors.
Summer Fruit Salad
Servings:8 Calories:100 Preparation: 20 min Ready: in 1h 20 min
- 4 cups seeded watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups seeded cherries
- 2 cups sliced kiwi
- 2 sliced peaches,cut into cubes
- 2 sliced nectarines,cut into cubes
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Combine all the fruits together in a large bowl
- Whisk lemon juice,lemon zest and honey in a small bowl and then drizzle everything over the fruit
- Cool down for an 1h and then serve it
To tell you the truth,you can make your own fruit salads by using just your imagination and make your own recipes!