Your Coffee Choice
When you go to work, usually you stop by the nearest coffee shop for some quick caffeine shot, but have you ever thought what your coffee choice is saying about you?
Some of us have been drinking the same for years not even knowing why we like it that way.
A recent study examined 1000 coffee drinkers and associated personality types with their preferences. There were some similarities and interesting discoveries that revealed a deeper insight into the choices we make and the type of coffee people we are.
Black Coffee Drinker
- You’re straightforward
- You like things black and white
- You don’t mess around
- You’re reliable
- You invented minimalism, and you are quiet but moody
- You may be serious, but you always get the job done
Just remember to have a tiny bit of milk in your coffee once in a while to lighten things up.
- You are quick and always in a hurry, so you like yours to be strong and fast and on the go
- You’re a leader and hard working, but you need constant hits of coffee
- You know how to get what you want and you’re always on the way to getting there
Just remember to have one day a week to slow down, or you might burn out.
- You like things to come easy and if they don’t, you become neurotic
- You are often indecisive when it comes to decision making
- You prefer to be a team player
- You are people pleaser
- You keep things smooth and light
Maybe if try an ice cream instead of milk, you can do something wild and crazy instead.
- You have obsessive and controlling habits
- You have creative personality
- You are honest and trustworthy, motivated by many things
- You create excellent friendships
- You get bored easily and seek new challenges
You like your coffee imaginative to be.
- You are eager to try anything in your lifetime
- You are trend setter
- You posses adventurous and courageous spirit
- Healthy living isn’t your thing
Instant Coffee Drinker
- You have cheerful and optimistic personality
- You are laid back and enjoy life slowly
- Having a laid back personality, you tend to put things off
Soy Milk Person
- You orientation is on details
- You are self righteous
- And you are bit of self centered
How do you drink your coffee and where do you fit in here ?