Have you ever thought about the kind of coffee you order every morning on your way to work ? Some of us have been drinking the same for years, not even knowing why we like it that way.
A recent study examined 1000 coffee drinkers and associated personality types with their preferences. There were some similarities and interesting discoveries that revealed a deeper insight into the choices we make and the type of coffee people we are.
Black Coffee Drinker
- You’re straightforward
- You like things black and white
- You don’t mess around
- You’re reliable
- You invented minimalism, and you are quiet but moody
- You may be serious, but you always get the job done
Just remember to have a tiny bit of milk in your coffee once in a while to lighten things up.
- You are quick and always in a hurry, so you like yours to be strong and fast and on the go
- You’re a leader and hard working, but you need constant hits of coffee
- You know how to get what you want and you’re always on the way to getting there
Just remember to have one day a week to slow down, or you might burn out.
- You like things to come easy and if they don’t, you become neurotic
- You are often indecisive when it comes to decision making
- You prefer to be a team player
- You are people pleaser
- You keep things smooth and light
Maybe if try an ice cream instead of milk, you can do something wild and crazy instead.
- You have obsessive and controlling habits
- You have creative personality
- You are honest and trustworthy, motivated by many things
- You create excellent friendships
- You get bored easily and seek new challenges
You like your coffee imaginative to be.
- You are eager to try anything in your lifetime
- You are trend setter
- You posses adventurous and courageous spirit
- Healthy living isn’t your thing
Instant Coffee Drinker
- You have cheerful and optimistic personality
- You are laid back and enjoy life slowly
- Having a laid back personality, you tend to put things off
Soy Milk Person
- You orientation is on details
- You are self righteous
- And you are bit of self centered
How do you drink your coffee and where do you fit in here ?