The energy in our homes is so important to our well-being. Our homes can pick up heavy, negative emotions reflecting as negative energy in some period of time. It can be yours or from people that are entering your home.
Each one of us carries certain level of energy that literally glue it self in the home.
You know that your space has a low vibration, when you start feeling heavy and unable to relax atmosphere.It usually means that your space is in low vibe area and cleanup of the negative energy should take place.
How To Make Negative Energy Balance?
You can use various techniques such as burning herbs or get rid of what no longer serves you. Usually clutter is making all the fuss(believe it or not).
How Does Negative Energy Stay In Home?
A home can pick up energies from many things.
It can be useless clutter or arguments among the people who live in. It is very important to clear home energies after a permanent loss of someone, job transition, break up(or divorce), or any other major life event that shock you off, because if you don’t, you’ll still remain with that bad energy vibe.
What Are The Benefits Of Bad Energy Cleaning?
After thoroughly energy cleaning, your home will “feel” refreshed and calm. Energy cleanse can help you feel at ease, it will make your night sleep easier for you.
You will feel a different energy boost within yourself and constant feeling of being calm all the time. You’ll start feeling fresh as the spring mountain breeze.
By doing all of this, you are sending a message throughout the Universe that you are ready to welcome abundance, peace and love into your life.
You allow new opportunities and beautiful moments to enter your life as soon as you finish the cleanse process.
Since negative energy can overtake your home, by letting it go, you are creating an open way for new things to come into your home and life.
Wait and observe. Notice the changes.
Type Of Herbs For Space Cleanse
These are the most frequent used herbs to perform the cleanse process.
- Lavender: is used for establishing balance, peace, and relaxation
- White Sage: is used for inviting transformation to occur
- Rosemary: is used for for bringing clarity to challenges and attracting love into your life and home
- Cedar: is used for purifying, healing, and attracting positive energy
How to do it?
- Make sure all of your windows are closed and then start lighting the herb stick. Take away all metal that is put on you such as rings, bracelets, earrings, even your trousers (since they have metal zippers).
- Close your eyes and concentrate on letting go of what no longer serves your well-being
- Carry this positive thought into every room in your home, making sure not to avoid corners, electronics,bathrooms,basement. Enjoy the process and feel it in your heart when you’re done with each room that you have cleaned the bad energy vibe.
- Sit in the center of your home or your meditation space and visualize the center of the earth pouring red light into your home. Then, picture this light changing from red to orange to yellow to green to sky blue to indigo and then finally to violet
- Let the violet turn into a violet flame that will burn away what no longer serves you
- Take a few deep breaths and light a white candle. Let its flame spread your beautiful intentions for your home and let the inflow of newborn energy.
Enjoy the calmness and freshness of your cleansed home. You have just opened the door of an abundance of happiness and new things that will enter into your home.
Just observe and feel the new energy flow.
It is really amazing!
- 5 Tips To Invite Positive Energy Into Your Home
- How To Clean Your Aura And Space By Sage Smudging
- Live And Love Even After 40-Age Doesn’t Matter!
- How To Attract More Love Into Your Life
- 10 Things To Do To Make Your Relationship Work