Can you read this book?
Some books are hard to be read ,but very few are as book Codex Silenda.Why?Because the book doesn’t allow you to read it ,unless you are smart enough to unlock her.
What Is It Made Of
This hand crafted wooden book is consisted of 5 pages and it is creation of industrial designer Brady Whitney who is collecting resources for his project through „Kickstarter“.
How To Read It?
The user must solve each page’s puzzle to unlock it and access the next one. Constructed completely from laser-cut wood, this puzzle book also features a short story of an apprentice in Da Vinci’s Workshop.
As the puzzler moves through the book, a story begins to unfold, depicting the story of an apprentice in Da Vinci’s Workshop who encounters the same Codex. However in the story the Codex acts as a trap set by Da Vinci to capture any would be spies/snoopy apprentices in order to protect his work. The only way to escape is to solve each of the puzzles before the master returns from his trip.
- Simple And Effective Workouts For Cellulite Reduction
- How To Avoid Routine In Your Life And Get Out Of It
- He Climbed The Highest Peak In Europe With Amputated Arms And Leg
- Which Is Best Post Workout Recovery Food
- 30 Most Amazing Fun Activities For Couples