For basic spinach smoothies it is important to keep the base and add various fruits of your desire.
Make this creamy, green drink for a great start to the morning. This drink will also help you get your daily dose of vitamins A and C.
Peach, Banana & Spinach Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 2 peaches (sliced)
- splash of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup of yogurt or almond milk
- throw everything into a high powered blender
- blend until smooth.
Basic For Green Smoothies
This basic recipe is ideal for green smoothies. The same formula can be used for any fruits or greens to make a delicious smoothie every time.
If you are a green smoothie beginner, try romaine lettuce and spinach because they have a mild taste. As you adjust to the taste of green smoothies, try Swiss chard, collard greens, kale, and even dandelion greens.
One of favorites is 1 banana, 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks or frozen peach slices, and 1 cup frozen mixed berries or frozen blueberries.
- Green Smoothies That Boost Energy For Good Start Of Your Day!
- 3 Incredible Refreshing Morning Smoothies That Will Wake You Up!
- Banana Spinach Cocktail
- Papaya Smoothie
- Exotic Fruit Smoothies That Will Bring Sunny Days Closer