Bananas….creamy, rich and sweet. They are favorite food for everyone, from infants to elders. They could not be more convenient to enjoy, and they are a good source of both vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber.
Rich in potassium,an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function. They are good for overall cardiovascular health.
It has also digestive benefits since they are reach in fiber, that helps regulate the speed of digestion.
The unique mix of vitamins, minerals, and low glycemic carbohydrates in bananas, has made them a favorite fruit among the sports nation.
After good workout, you can restore your energy by this smoothie.
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
Makes 400 ml
- 1 ripe banana
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter or 2 teaspoons tahini paste
- Peel and slice the banana,put it in a freezer container and freeze at least 2h or overnight.
- Put the banana,milk and peanut butter or tahini paste into a food processor or blender and process until you smooth .Pour the smoothie into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Banana and Almond Smoothie
Makes 500 ml
- 2 bananas
- 450 ml soy milk
- 40 gr ground almonds
- Peel and slice the banana,put it in a freezer container and freeze at least 2h or overnight
- Put the bananas,soy milk,ground almonds and a pinch of cinnamon into a food processor or blender and process until you smooth .Pour the smoothie into a tall glass or else,and serve immediately.
- Nourish Your Soul With This Bananas And Dark Chocolate Smoothie
- Pure Indulgence – Banana & Chocolate Smoothie
- This Is The Best Tropical Fruit Smoothie You Will Ever Need!
- Using Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- Make Easy Morning Start With These 2 Delicious Vegan Breakfast