Lack Of Energy
Most of us would gladly welcome an improvement in energy and vitality, and by using Ayurveda practices to boost our energy levels, we can be only thankful.
Unfortunately, most of us have been conditioned by variety of representations of what it means to have a lot of energy, and as a result,we are deeply confused about what true increased vitality looks like.
Energy should be a natural source of enthusiasm and effort, and vitality should not only energize our lives, but also it have to empowering as well.
According to Ayurveda wisdom,Here are 8 simple ways to feel more energetic:
1.An Early Wake Up
Try to wake up at least 30 minutes before sunrise.Vata energy fills the atmosphere during the hours before the sun comes up, and since vata is known for movement, this is the best time to awaken your body.
By waking up before sunrise, you are exposed to the special energy in the air.It’s a good idea to wake up, go out, and get that fresh breeze soak in your body.
Just try it,make a little experimenting to prove yourself the advised—set your alarm clock tonight.
2.New Morning Rituals
In order to boost your inner energy levels,it is good to create new morning rituals that will allow to connect to the “happy human being” you already are.
This ritual can be anything you want it to be: from drinking a cup of your favorite tea, to meditating, or even practicing your favorite yoga pose- in one word: whatever makes you feel satisfied.
Massaging one or more of your energy channels with aromatic oils, implements the mind and body with a healing energy,and in order to do that you first have to:
- Figure out what your dosha are you
- Choose an aroma that matches your dosha
- To balance your vata use ginger, cardamom or orange
- To balance your pitta use sandalwood or lavender
- To balance your kapha try eucalyptus, rosemary or sage
Place a drop of oil on the ring finger of the right hand and rub it gently onto the third eye point between your brows, using small, clockwise circles. Deepen and slow your breathing as you count 11 full breaths.
Practicing soaking in tub can help everyone to fight fatigue,or tiredness, but, the ideal temperature differs according to your dosha. Pittas will benefit from cooler temps, while warm water is better for vatas, and even warmer temperatures for kaphas.
Try to implement this before going to bed.You can use your imagination(adding oils) to enhance the tub healing effects on you.
Breathing exercise makes,and inputs energizing oxygen in the body- while calming the mind.
- Relax your shoulders and take a few deep, full breaths from your abdomen, then start a cycle of quick, forceful exhalations and inhalations through your nose, one second per breath.
- Power your breath from your diaphragm, keeping your head, neck, shoulders, and chest still while your belly moves in and out. (If you feel lightheaded, take a break).
- After 30 seconds, sit still, eyes closed, and breathe normally for another 30 seconds.
Ayurveda suggests that we should drink at least 7–8 glasses of pure water(filtered or spring)every day, staying sufficiently hydrated,clearing out toxins,making our body’s vital energies to flow smoothly.
Wherever you are, you are constantly receiving vibration energy in form of sound. These sounds, depending on their frequency, tempo, and rhythm, can either relax and soothe your mind-body system, or energize it.
Getting outside can have an almost instantaneous effect on your mood and vitality in many ways.It exposes you to boundless energy of the natural world surroundings where is no shortage of energy at all.
Feeling the sun on your face,is just one way to draw within some vital energy that comes from your environment. It also gives you the opportunity to embrace the rich colors and textures of nature which influence your mood tremendously.
It is good to implement some new things in life and see what works for you best!
- Balance Your Health With Holistic Ayurveda Medicine
- Wake Up With Practicing Morning Yoga
- What Are The 5 Feng Shui Elements?
- How To Stay Awake Using These Simple Tricks
- Having A Hangover After Hard Partying? Here is What To Do!