Beauty Help Of Avocados
Beauty help coming from nature is always the best choice to make. There are variety of home remedies you can choose from, to make your own home – natural pampering you need – and deserve.
Among those are avocados . They are one of the world’s healthiest foods – a bit tasteless, but still inexpensive and versatile.
You can always put an avocado into a nutritious smoothie, or to prepare delicious guacamole. When you get tired of eating them, you can use avocado in your beauty help routine as well.
This fruit contains large amounts of essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and most of all important monounsaturated fatty acids that can do miracles for your body. By having a good reputation, avocado can be found listed in the ingredients of so many beauty and health products.
The question is how to use avocados as a beauty help you’ve probably never heard of.
1.Avocado As Moisturizer
All those healthy fats in an avocado are great for moisturizing skin. It’s oils are very nourishing and similar to the natural oils in our skin. They help the protection in any weather conditions.
The oils in avocado have the power to penetrate deep into the skin,to soften and hydrate dry patches.
- Mash up the flesh of a fully ripe avocado and then lather onto dry skin
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then shower or rinse it off with lukewarm water
If you are unfortunate to have very dry face skin, make an extra nourishing, moisturizing face mask. Simply combine mashed flesh of an avocado with a 1 tablespoon of raw honey and a 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
Allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse gently to remove dead skin cells. Your skin will have the feeling of being soft, smooth and more subtle.
2.Anti – Frizzy Hair Help
Vitamin E, along with the natural oils in avocado, makes it an excellent remedy for taming damaged, frizzy hair, which is generally caused by heat and humidity. One of the most effective ways to use avocado to tame frizz, is to make an avocado-based hair mask.
- Mash up flesh of one ripe avocado and mix in about a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Massage the mixture into your scalp and throughout hair
- Let it sit for 20 to 25 minutes
- Rinse well and then shampoo as normal
If your hair is especially dry, you might rub a couple of drops of warmed avocado oil onto the ends of your hair as well.
And the result? Your hair will be smooth, manageable and shiny as well.
Dandruff can especially be annoying during the fall and winter when the weather is dry. But, it doesn’t have to be that way – thanks to avocados.
As dandruff occur as a result of having a dry scalp – moisturizing is key to preventing it. It helps to rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp by it’s richness in proteins, amino acids and vitamins.
Hair mask with other ingredients – including tea tree oil, are good as aid in anti-dandruff treatment. It is beneficial since tea tree oil has anti-fungal, antiseptic and antibiotic properties.
- Mash up the flesh of 1 avocado in a bowl until there are no large chunks remaining
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 2 drops of tea tree oil and 10 drops of argan oil.
- Mix until it becomes creamy and smooth
- Apply the mask directly to your scalp by using gloves
- Press it in while gently massaging using the fingertips
- Allow it to remain for about 15-20 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly before shampooing
4.Aid In Sunburns
If you already have a nasty sunburn, you can use avocado to ease the pain. Simply mash up half of a fully ripe avocado and apply it directly to the affected areas. Or, you can also mix in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel to further aid in calming the burn and re-hydrating the skin.
5.Usage As Sun Protector
The high levels of monounsaturated fat, makes it excellent for use as a sunscreen as the fats form a protective layer over the skin.
It is said that avocado oil have the highest natural SPF among all vegetable oils. It will protect against both UVA and UVB rays, as well as protecting the skin against environmental damage due to it’s high level of powerful antioxidants. Avocado oil is quite easily absorbed by human skin, helping to keep remain firm and smooth.
You can spend few dollars on a good avocado to make your own antioxidant, amino-acid rich mask that will help fight off signs of aging.
Avocados can be applied as a mask directly to your skin, and you can either use them plain, or mix them with other healthy ingredients.
One of the simplest ways to do it – is to mash up the flesh and allow it to slip into the skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing.
Oleic acid as an avocado ingredient, fights wrinkles and significantly helps to reduce inflammation and decrease redness too.
- Combine mashed flesh of a ripe avocado with a tablespoon of coconut in a bowl
- Apply it to your face and allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing
When removed, your skin will become amazingly soft, and in time, signs of aging will diminish. Also remember to include lots of avocado in your diet as well, since this fruit works from the inside out, and helps battle the aging process from within. It’s antioxidants help to detox the body, which leads to reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
If you suffer from an acne problem, it is one more reason to eat more avocados. It’s rich nutrients will work from the inside out to reduce it.
It contains vitamin C and K which help to boost the immune system and fight acne-causing bacteria, while its vitamin E – not only hydrates the skin, but it also helps to battle acne as well. It’s omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that reduces irritation as well as keeping the skin moisturized. Additionally, use avocado-based mask 3-4 times each week as an acne fighter for best results.
Mash up the flesh of an avocado in a bowl and add the juice from one lemon along with a tablespoon of rolled oats. Apply it onto your skin and let it sit at least for 30 minutes before rinsing.
8.Good Substitute For Shaving Cream
Avocado also makes a fabulous moisturizing shaving cream, resulting to have legs that are soft and silky smooth. It calms and soothes all those razor bumps occurring.
- a quarter cup avocado oil
- a one-third cup of coconut oil
- a one-third cup of unrefined shea butter
- Start with melting the coconut oil and shea butter on low heat over the stove
- When it’s melted, pour it into a container and then add the avocado oil and stir
- Place the mixture into your refrigerator and allow it to harden
- When it’s solid, remove it from the fridge and place it into a bowl. It should look like a cube of butter.
- Whip it well for several minutes, or until it’s light and creamy
You can use it just like any other shaving cream. Whatever is leftover, should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place to prevent it from spoiling.
9.Great As Hand Scrub
Thanks to the wonderful benefits of avocado, you can use it to nourish and moisturize your itchy hands harmed by winter weather.
- Take half of a mushy avocado
- some extra virgin olive oil
- patchouli essential oil
- Mash it up and make it without lumps as much as possible
- Add in a tablespoon of olive oil and stir until it’s thoroughly mixed in
- Add 5 drops of patchouli essential oil
- Add about an eighth cup of sugar and stir well
Scrub for several minutes and then rinse well with lukewarm water and then apply moisturizer. If there any leftovers, place the remainder of the mixture into a glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
You can repeat this application 1-2 times each day for 3-4 days and see the difference of having baby soft hands.
Are you surprised by all these handy benefits it has – providing all the beauty help you need? Well, try them out and see it’s amazing effects it has on you.